To deliver an amazing customer experience and deliver value to clients. To find marketing opportunities for clients and develop strategies and tactics to create successful web marketing campaigns.
The responsibility of the Account Manager is to be the point of contact and direct the strategy between AdeptPlus and our clients. Your top priority will be to give the client an amazing and quality experience while delivering highly valuable strategies and tactics. The client should feel like they are our only client and see you as their strategic advisor. You will be responsible for creating the strategy for the clients and work with the Project Manager to execute our process during the building of new websites and ongoing web marketing campaigns.
You will be managing about 15 projects at all times including setting a project vision, strategy and tactics that result in a highly successful campaign. Ensure our deliverables are highly effective for the client’s needs. Hitting or exceeding all milestone deadlines. Ensuring deliverables are approved by the client quickly and efficiently. Collaborating with appropriate team members, contractors, and resources. Maintain excellent written and verbal communication with clients and team at all times while using our proven processes and project management systems.
Maintain and build strong relationships with key decision makers. Demonstrate amazing customer service while using consultative sales skills. Look for new opportunities to grow our client’s business through web marketing.
Field day-to-day support calls and ensures client requests are handled quickly. Some travel (<10% of your time) will be required in the greater Chicagoland and Milwaukee area.
Manage up to 7, $10k-$50k web build projects on time and on budget.
- Develop strategies and tactics for appropriate traffic drivers (SEO, PPC, Social Media).
- Create a strategy and manage deliverables to create excellent websites using design and content.
- Working with the Project Manager to create a project schedule and plan.
- Manage the design, development and content deliverables to produce websites for clients that are highly successful.
- Have deliverables approved by clients quickly and satisfactory.
- Keep client and team up to date with weekly progress reports within our project management system.
Manage up to 10 on-going web marketing retainers
- Develop strategies and tactics for appropriate traffic drivers.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly meetings with clients to review analytics, check in on progress updates and establish future deliverables.
- Manage small projects through completion without the need for sales and marketing assistance.
Manage Support Ticket Inbox
- Ensure a successful completion, quality and/or resolution to all requests while maintaining an excellent experience.
- Process inbound support tickets to clearly state the request needed and delegate to the appropriate team member.
- If required, schedule a phone call with the client to discuss the item(s) requested.
- Respond to the support tickets to keep the client updated on progress.
- Track scope for billing.
- Leadership and management
You will need to be comfortable giving clients clear direction. Able to provide project vision and plan. Work with clients directly through issues and overcome obstacles.
Work with clients to get to win/win outcomes to keep projects moving towards on-time and on-budget outcome.
- Written and verbal communication
Excellent at leading team and client meetings with confidence. Able to stay on agenda and keep others on important tasks. Able to write clear project briefs, updates, and regular email communication to team and clients.
- Problem Solver
Demonstrate the ability to quickly and creatively solve problems under pressure.
You will need to be able to easily develop and implement efficient tactics where needed for both clients and internal operations.
- Emotional Intelligence
As you work with clients and team members, you should be able to quickly identify and react to other’s emotions.
- Degree, certification, or equivalent years experience in account management and/or client strategy.
- At least 4 years of experience managing website build and SEO projects.
- Knowledge of web graphic design, content, SEO, PPC and Social Media.
- A native to Internet Technology: Familiar with and have used or mastered some or all of the technologies we’ve listed below. The more the better.
- Superior communication skills in both verbal and presentation
- Previous experience in sales experience is a plus
- Previous experience in customer relations is a plus
- Google Apps / G Suite
- Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- The Best Customer Experience
- High-Quality Work
- Carry Your Own Bag
- Have a Growth Mindset
- Helps First
- Start Strong, Finish Strong
- As a small rapidly growing business, we’re looking for team members that are looking to grow with us. As our first dedicated account manager, you will be taking over the job previously performed by our CEO and expected to help us grow. You should be comfortable creating repeatable processes, documenting organizational items and help us operate more efficiently.
- Office Location
- 505 N. IL Route 21, STE 103, Gurnee, IL 60031
- Up to 20 hours per week
- Rate: $25 to $50 depending on experience
- 1099 contractor
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Rate: $25 to $50 depending on experience
- Benefits including Gold-Level Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 2 Weeks Starting Paid Time Off & Vacation
- Expense Reimbursement