Website Design that Sells
Websites we launch are websites designed to sell, not just to market you, your company and its services or products. There is good marketing, and there is bad marketing. We are in the business of good marketing through the use of custom, strategic websites designed just for you and your core audience.
Our design method is based on three principles: (1) getting to know you and your audience; (2) researching the data to inform design; and (3) incorporating who you are and what the data indicates into a strategic website.
Designed According to You
Who are you? What do you offer? Why do you offer it? When did you start? Where do you intend to go? What motivates you?
These and other questions will help us better understand you and your business, and the type of audience you anticipate attracting. Answers to the same questions also help us develop a custom web design for you specifically.
We design your website according to you, your company, your mission, and your goals. We incorporate your goals into clear objectives that can be achieved by the use of your strategically designed website. In other words, to know you is to love you — as the old adage goes — and we want your audience to love you.
Designed According to Data
Our web designs are based in part on the data we collect about your market and intended users of your website. We make informed design decisions that are influenced by what the quantitative and qualitative research says about your real user needs. We also use data from a variety of sources to prevent biased information.
Our data-driven websites include data research prior to website design that informs the design, but we also go one step further: we conduct data research after launch. Research after launch allows us to measure what works and what does not work. Thus, your website will continue to adapt based on real-time data.
Designed According to Strategy
We use the knowledge of your business, the market, and your audience, combined with the data, to inform our design process. Your strategic website will include the following elements:
- Appearance. Aesthetically appealing websites, like it or not, matter. Like the design of a book cover, it will lure or drive away new customers or bored previous customers. The appearance will be designed to complement who you are and what you offer. The tone, down to the colors and font used, will reinforce what you sell. The website’s visual characteristics will be the first step to attracting new and maintaining old customers.
- Responsive Design. Your audience likely uses multiple devices (e.g., computer, ipad, smartphone) to view the internet; you must be prepared for it in order to maximize the audience’s overall experience and optimize opportunities for sales. Responsive design is the ability of your website to resize according to the screen size. If your site doesn’t, and if your visitor chooses to search online via a smartphone, and the experience suffers because of it; your business will also suffer because of it.
- User-Experience. User-experience involves a number of factors, but first and foremost, it is about knowing your users and what they need and value. User-experience fosters quality user perceptions of and interactions with your services or products by offering content that is useful, credible, and navigable.
Ultimately, our website design for you will help support your sales process, generate leads, convert visitors to buyers, and follow-up with prospects and existing customers.
Launched with the Purpose to Sell
When we launch your strategic website, we do so with purpose. To propel your new website into the online community, we simultaneously implement three specific online tactics to complement your launch.
- Online Marketing Tactics. Online marketing tactics refer to an action plan to incorporate tools such as SEO, email marketing, and social media to help your intended audience find you.
- Conversion Tactics. Conversion tactics refer to an action plan to increase your conversion rate by making the purchasing experience smooth and frustration-free. Examples of such tactics include accessibility, third-party endorsements, contrasting button colors, and simple forms.
- Responsive Guidance. Responsive guidance refers to our professionals helping you throughout the entire process, especially at and after launch when you are excited and anxious about expectations. Our professional team will help you grow your online business.
Website design that sells: it is what we offer and what it does: sell.
We use thought, technology, and innovation to create each unique, custom web design, and we launch it with flare and style.
Contact us today to learn more about what we offer and what you can expect with our services and a dedicated team of creative and skilled professionals.